Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Video in a day

We should all go outside our comfort zones, even teachers.  Today I was pushed completely outside my journalism comfort zone with...dun, dun, dunnnnn....VIDEO.  We learned the basics of shooting video, the equipment, audio and editing that video & audio. 
Going out on the ASU campus to get footage was exciting, but I have to say my favorite part was learning how to use Adobe Premier.  I can not wait to take this back to my students.  I feel so much more confident in my video/audio and editing skills.  Thank you Reynolds and everyone that put this productive and exhausting day together.



Megan Youngblood
Marcus High School
Lewisville, Texas

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was useful. Getting through that first experience and succeeding in creating a simple video is an important first step.

    Steve Elliott
    Arizona State University
    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a pleasure working with you this week Megan. I have enjoyed listening and learning from you and the other members in our group. I'm glad you like editing in Adobe Premiere Pro. Pat yourself on the back because you are editing on professional software which is not an easy task. Kudos!

    Bernice Young
    Oakleaf High School
    Orange Park, Florida

    ReplyDelete