Friday, June 26, 2015

Tweet. Tweet. Tweet.



Mike Reilley made my day yesterday.  It was extremely exciting to sit in a room and learn from him first hand.  In addition, he reminded me that we can send out tweets to tweet in intervals.  Although, my favorite part of the presentation was when he shared the project he and his students did on the sidewalks.  Wow!  That was truly amazing because they took a small idea and ran with it.  I will be sharing this idea with my students and have them brainstorm ideas so we can pursue creating a project on this scale.





I have been following The Journalist's Toolbox on Twitter for awhile because a colleague told me about the site but sometimes I forget it's there and do not use it and the resources that are there as often as I should.  That will not happen next year.



Bernice Young
Oakleaf High School
Orange Park, Florida





No comments:

Post a Comment