Saturday, June 27, 2015

Bittersweet

In less than 12 hours, we head home.  Back to normal.  For some, we will return our classrooms in less than two weeks, more for others.  Up until this week, I was not excited for the return to school.  I shrugged it off as my five year boredom itch.  After this week, I am re-energized to return to the classroom.  Sleep deprived - yes.  On information overload -yes. Reinvigorated - yes.

 A few takeaways from this week:
You can never go wrong with Betty.
Photoshop is your friend.
Camaraderie among journalism teachers runs deep.
My writing ability needs a drastic overhaul.
Now, I understand the addiction to Twitter.
Blogging is not as difficult as I made it out to be.

Thank you for a great week. Let's enjoy one more session, one less meal at Taylor, and one additional time together.

Esther Bateson
Basha High School
Chandler, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment