Friday, June 26, 2015

Trying Something New




This is the first time this week that I am feeling a little out of my comfort zone.  I know quite a few of you have written about being out of your comfort zones, I guess it's my turn.  I have never had the need to learn how to create or format a newsletter or a newspaper but I' learning it now.

Alan Weintraut is doing a wonderful job of explaining each step in the process three times.  Which, is helping me grasp all this new information.  He's also modeling how I should introduce new content to my television students when I return to school in the fall.

So far, I have created a document in InDesign and typed in a Headline, wrapped the text and created four columns.  I'm learning InDesign.  Yes!  Adobe TV is a great resource for InDesign


Bernice Young
Oakleaf High School
Orange Park, Florida













No comments:

Post a Comment