Saturday, June 27, 2015

-30-, but not really

I've heard the instructor isn't good at accounting, so I'd better get another blog post in with some follow-up thoughts.

First, here's a Storify of my tweets and retweets. I'll refer to it often to remember our time together.

Some of you may wish to send thanks to the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation. If so, here is the contact:

Steven Anderson
President
Donald W. Reynolds Foundation
1701 Village Center Circle
Las Vegas, NV 89134

If you decide to send thanks, we ask that you avoid highlighting the great hotel and the awesome meal out and keep the focus on the value of your learning here. Also, I suggest not pushing too hard on the fact that the grant is ending. The Reynolds Foundation is winding down all grants, and what's happening is understandable. In fact, the institute would have ended in 2006 if Reynolds hadn't stepped in to keep it going after another grantor ended its support.

Here's the URL of our institute publication: http://reynoldsinstitute.asu.edu.

If you enjoyed your time with a particular speaker or someone who made your multimedia assignment memorable or someone else, I encourage you to let him or her know. It probably would make that person's day. Email is fine, I'm sure. In the dean's case, a note by snail mail would probably work best.

That's it for now, but for lesson plan and any lingering assignments.

Thanks for your hard work over the past week. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you.

Steve Elliott
Arizona State University
Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment